Instructions for submission of application form for summer internship programme 2018
1. Before applying online, the candidates are advised to go through the advertisement and instructions carefully, and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
2. Click on the link given below for filling the online application. The online application portal will be available till 18th April 2018.
2. Fill the details requested in the online application form. Online application process must be completed in one session only.
3. Please do not submit your application until you have entered required details in all the information fields of the application form.
4. While applying online, do not use the ‘Refresh’ or 'Back' button on the tool bar of your browser.
5. After completing the submission process successfully, candidate must take the print-out of completely filled application form.
6. The candidate must affix a recent passport size photograph, sign the application form and must get the approval of Head of Department/Institute of his/her respective institute.
7. The candidate must attach self-attested photo-copies of his/her institute identity card and marksheets of class X, XII, B.Tech./B.Sc. and M.Tech./M.Sc.
8. The candidate must send the hard copy of application form along with the self-attested documents to “Dr. Pradeep Kumar Rathore, Coordinator - Summer Internship 2018, Room No. F-5, Administration Block, NIT Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003, Meghalaya, India” and must reach the addressee by 30th April 2018.
9. Incomplete or late applications forms will not be considered.
Note: The hard copy of application form along with the self-attested documents must reach the following address by 30th April 2018:
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Rathore
Coordinator - Summer Internship 2018
Room No. F–5, Administration Block
NIT Meghalaya, Bijni Complex
Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003, Meghalaya, India